GENERAL SAFETY RULES
- Everyone in the building must have a signed waiver on file. This includes spectators and non-jumpers.
- Grip socks are required for all jumpers. No shoes or bare feet are allowed on the decks. Spectators should bring a pair of socks if they will be observing or assisting on the trampoline decks.
- Please make sure to read and understand all posted signage before participating in any area.
- Do NOT jump if you have a medical condition that prevents or limits safe participation. Examples include, but are not limited to; pregnancy, heart conditions, back conditions, or wearing a cast on any part of your body
- No outside food or drink is allowed within the facility. Please click here to see our full menu.
- Children under the age of 5 MUST be directly attended in all jump areas by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Never push or throw another person on the equipment. Never jump with a child in your arms. Do not affect another’s actions in any way.
- Remember to always jump within your own ability. Trampolines can be dangerous when used improperly or outside your skill level.